Rodent control Fort Worth is important because of the damage they can cause and the diseases they can spread. They can chew through walls, wires, and furniture; contaminate food with their droppings, urine, and parasites; and spread diseases. In fact, they are responsible for the spread of more than 35 diseases in the United States. That’s why it’s so important to get rid of mice and rats as soon as you see them.
There are a number of ways to do this, but the most effective way is to call a professional pest control company. They will be able to identify the type of rodent, determine how many there are, and come up with a plan to get rid of them.
In the meantime, here are eight reasons why you should get rid of mice and rats:
1. Mice and rats are destructive.
Homes and businesses across the country are plagued by rodents, especially during the colder months when they are looking for a warm place to nest. Mice and rats are destructive pests that can cause serious damage to property and pose a risk to human health. They chew through wires, insulation, and food packaging, and their feces can spread diseases.
In addition, rodents can reproduce quickly, so a small infestation can quickly become a major problem. That’s why it’s important to take steps to control rodents, such as using traps or hiring a pest control company. By keeping rodents under control, you can help protect your property and your health.
2. Mice and rats are filthy.
Mice and rats are some of the filthiest creatures on the planet. They rummage through garbage, wade through sewage, and build their nests in filthy places. And when they invade our homes, they bring all that filth with them. In addition to being gross, mice and rats can also be dangerous.
They can spread diseases like Salmonella and Hantavirus, and they can cause fires by gnawing on electrical wiring. That’s why it’s so important to practice good rodent control.
3. Mice and rats can spread diseases.
Mice and rats may seem like harmless pests, but the truth is that they can pose a serious threat to human health. These rodents are known to carry a variety of diseases, including Salmonella, Hantavirus, and Lyme disease. They can also transmit these diseases to humans through their saliva, urine, or feces.
In addition, mice and rats can also contaminate food sources with their parasites or droppings. As a result, it is important to control the population of these rodents in order to prevent the spread of disease.
4. Mice and rats can cause fires.
Fire is one of the most destructive forces on the planet. It can level entire cities in a matter of minutes, and its fury is all too often unleashed by the most unlikely of culprits: rodents.
That’s right, mice and rats can cause a fire. It may seem impossible, but it’s true. These creatures are always gnawing on things, and their sharp teeth can easily damage electrical wires. This exposed wiring is then prone to sparking and starting fires.
In fact, according to the National Fire Protection Association, rodents are responsible for an estimated 25% of all residential fires each year. So if you want to protect your home from the threat of fire, it’s important to keep rodents under control.
5. Mice and rats can contaminate food.
They scurry through garbage cans and rummage through trash, looking for food. And when they find food, they don’t hesitate to contaminate it with their filth. They might drag their tail through a spill or leave droppings on your countertop.
And if you’re unlucky enough to have one of these pests in your home, you could be at risk of contracting a serious illness. That’s why rodent control is so important.
6. Mice and rats can bite.
Mice and rats can carry diseases that are harmful to humans, such as salmonella and bubonic plague. They can also cause damage to property by chewing through electrical wiring and insulation. In addition, mice and rats are often feared by people because they can bite.
While the bites are not usually severe, they can be painful and may become infected. In some cases, rodents can also pose a danger to small children and pets. Therefore, it is important to take steps to control the population of mice and rats on your property.
7. Mice and rats can damage property.
In addition to causing fires and contaminating food, mice and rats can also damage your property in other ways. These creatures often gnaw on wood and insulation, which can lead to costly repairs.
In addition, their urine and feces can stain carpets and upholstery. And if you have a rodent infestation, you may also find yourself dealing with a bad smell. That’s why it’s so important to get rid of these pests as soon as possible.
8. Mice and rats are just plain annoying.
Even if they don’t cause any damage or spread any diseases, mice and rats can still be incredibly annoying. They make noise at night, they steal your food, and they leave droppings everywhere. If you’re tired of dealing with these pests, it’s time to take action. And the best way to do that is to contact a professional pest control company.
If you’re dealing with a mouse or rat problem, we can help. We offer a variety of services that are designed to get rid of these pests for good. Our team of experts will work diligently to eliminate the infestation and put safeguards in place to prevent it from happening again.
When You Need Our Help?
If you’ve got a mouse or rat problem, don’t wait to get help. These creatures reproduce quickly, so the sooner you take action, the better. Some of the signs that you may have a problem include:
- Droppings in your home or office: When mice and rats invade your space, they leave droppings behind. If you’ve noticed small, dark pellets in your home or office, it’s time to take action.
- Gnaw marks on wood or insulation: Mice and rats like to gnaw on things, and their teeth can cause serious damage. If you’ve noticed chewing marks on wood or insulation, it’s a good idea to contact a professional.
- Strange noises: Mice and rats are active at night, so you may hear them scurrying around your home or office after hours. If you hear strange noises coming from your walls or ceiling, it’s time to call for help.
- Holes in walls or floors: Just like their teeth can damage wood and insulation, mice and rats can also gnaw holes in your walls and floors. If you’ve noticed any new holes, it’s time to get help.
- Foul odors: If you’ve noticed a foul odor in your home or office, it could be due to a mouse or rat infestation. These creatures leave their urine and feces everywhere they go, which can lead to a bad smell.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s time to call Dallas Fort Worth Wildlife Control. We offer a variety of general pest control services, such as bed bugs, rodent removal, rat control, mosquito control, and more that are designed to get rid of mice and rats for good. Our team of experts will work diligently to eliminate the infestation and put safeguards in place to prevent it from happening again.
How Our Rodent Control Service Can Benefit You?
With our rodent control service, you can benefit in the following ways:
- Removed current infestation: From the very first day that we start working, we will be able to remove the current infestation of mice or rats. This is important because it will help to prevent the spread of disease and damage to your property.
- Create a barrier: Once the current infestation has been removed, we will create a barrier around your home or office. This barrier will prevent mice and rats from getting inside in the future.
- Peace of mind: When you use our service, you can rest assured knowing that your property is protected from these pests. You won’t have to worry about them invading your space again.
- Avoid the spread of disease: Mice and rats can carry a variety of diseases. By getting rid of these pests, you can help to avoid the spread of disease.
- Prevent damage to property: Mice and rats can cause a lot of damage to your property. They gnaw on wood, insulation, and wires, which can lead to expensive repairs. By getting rid of these pests, you can help to prevent damage to your property.
- Get rid of foul odor: Mice and rats leave their urine and feces everywhere they go. This can lead to a foul odor in your home or office. By getting rid of these pests, you can get rid of the foul smell.
- Improve the appearance of your property: Mice and rats can make your property look unclean. By getting rid of these pests, you can help to improve the appearance of your property.
As you can see, there are many benefits to using our rodent control service. If you’ve got a mouse or rat problem, don’t wait to get help.
What to Consider When Choosing a Rodent Control Service
When you’re looking for a rodent control service, there are a few things you should consider. Here are some of the factors you should take into account while doing your own research:
- The size of the infestation: The size of the infestation will determine the course of action that needs to be taken. If you’ve got a small infestation, it may be able to be taken care of with baits and traps. If you’ve got a larger infestation, you may need to call in a professional.
- The type of property: The type of property you have will also play a role in the course of action that needs to be taken. If you’ve got a commercial property, you may need to call in a professional. If you’ve got a residential property, you may be able to take care of the problem yourself.
- The location of the infestation: The location of the infestation will also play a role in the course of action that needs to be taken. If the infestation is in a hard-to-reach place, you may need to call in a professional.
- Your budget: Your budget will also play a role in the course of action that needs to be taken. If you’ve got a limited budget, you may need to take care of the problem yourself. If you’ve got a larger budget, you may be able to call in a professional for free inspections.
Why Choose Us for Rodent Control Fort Worth?
Unlike much of our competition, the Dallas Fort Worth Wildlife Control team provides humane rodent control services without the use of poisons. The most effective method for completely removing rodents is to utilize a professional exclusion process. The exclusion process is essential because rats and other rodents can wriggle their way through very small openings and chew through just about any material on the exterior of your home. Another major issue is that rats mate every three weeks and take just three more weeks to mature enough to mate themselves.
With that in mind, you can imagine how quickly a rodent infestation can get out of hand. Rats’ mating habits also explain why trapping alone is never enough to provide complete solutions. If the rats can get in and out of their natural food source, they will resist the traps. Even if traps alone were effective in catching the rats, they breed faster than you will ever catch them. Between the rapid breeding and the never-ending flow of rodents following the scent trail left behind; a full exclusion combined with a trapping program is the only permanent solution.
Contact Us Today for Rodent Control Fort Worth
If you’re looking for rodent control Fort Worth, TX contact us today. We’ll be happy to discuss your needs and find a solution that’s right for you. From baits and traps to monthly service plans, we’ve got you covered. And, we’re always available to answer any questions you may have. So, don’t wait, call us today!